If you’re looking for a team building day with your employees and want to contribute to a good cause at the same time why not book a volunteering day at Gunnersbury Park and Museum?
Making a difference
Gunnersbury Park and Museum was bought for the nation and opened to the public over 90 years ago. Today Gunnersbury is looked after by a community interest company and managed on a not-for profit basis for the benefit of those who live, work and visit west London. Your team volunteering day will help contribute to the restoration and maintenance of this special place and is a great way of giving back to the local community.
In addition, team volunteering days can:
- Promote employee bonding and build relationships across teams
- Boost team morale by providing time to recharge and relax together
- Help contribute to achieving your company’s Corporate Social Responsibility aims
- Inspire your team to explore the local area in which they work and integrate with the local community
- Give individuals the opportunity to try something new
'A huge thank you to your team for giving Wild Frontiers staff the opportunity to roll up our sleeves and volunteer at your beautiful park. With your expert guidance, all of our staff really enjoyed the experience.
Thanks for trusting us with your listed flowerbeds, 250-year-old beech and 20,000 new blubs!'
Nardia Sullivan, Sustainable Tourism and Events Manager, Wild Frontiers