Visiting Gunnersbury during COVID-19
Gunnersbury Estate (2026) CIC is committed to keeping Gunnersbury Park open for our local communities to exercise and get some fresh air, benefitting physical and mental wellbeing.
Following the latest Government announcement, there are now no official restrictions on how many times or for how long you can use the park for exercise. The car park is now also open.
However, in order for everyone to safely enjoy the park we request that you:
- Maintain social distancing and keep at least 2 metres apart from other park users
- Do not meet up with any more than 6 people from outside your household
- Continue to wash your hands regularly
- Keep your dog on a lead at all times to help respect social distancing
- Dispose of your litter safely
Gunnersbury Park Museum will reopen on Thursday 13 August. Click here for more information on what expect on your visit.