Museum during COVID-19
We can't wait to welcome you back to Gunnersbury Park Museum!
Gunnersbury Park Museum is now open. We will be operating on reduced hours, and below is a guide of what to expect on your visit.
- You will find hand sanitation stations at various points of the museum for your use.
- Face coverings should be worn when visiting the museum. We will have some spare disposable ones available should you need, please ask at the Front Desk.
- There are one-way systems in place in some areas where social distancing is difficult.
- Some areas of the museum, including the historic kitchens, will remain closed for the time being.
- Some areas of the museum will be closed depending on numbers of visitors and when we have private hires and events.
- We will be restricting numbers within the museum and in each of the galleries.
- Visitors will be asked to observe social distancing when inside the museum.
- If you feel any of the Covid-19 symptoms as per NHS guidance please rearrange your visit for a later date.
- We are providing our volunteers with PPEs to use at their discretion.
- The Front Desk will be provided with a protective screen.
- Touchable surfaces and devices will be regularly sanitised throughout the day.
- Toilets will be regularly cleaned.
- Our shop will only be accepting card payments.
- Please be aware that there is no storage space for bags. Therefore, we invite our visitors to refrain from not bringing large bags and backpacks for their visits.
- Some of our interactive displays will not be available for use, including oral history listening posts and dressing up costumes.
- We will be taking your contact details upon entry to support the NHS track and trace system.