Gunnersbury will be hosting an immersive cinema experience this summer. Below is the Summary from the public meeting Monday 6 June.
Build: 13 June – 4 July
Shows: 13 – 31 July
Residents Community Screening: Saturday 23 July, 1 – 3pm (vote for title on Gunnersbury residents website www.secretcinema.org/gunnersbury-residents-page
Dismantle: 1 -5 August.
Vehicle access for taxis etc will be enter via Popes Lane; queue on the double width roadway and exit via the car park exit.
The route will be fully marshalled from the moment the vehicles enter the park to the moment they leave.
Front of House and security will manage audience members within the event site and ensure that the vehicle queuing process is orderly and quiet.
On site operation
- Experienced Site Operations team will manage the full show
- Audience to staff ratio will be approximately 1:10 which is above recommended industry standards.
- All security staff will be SIA badge holders and experienced in crowd management
- A site security team will be in place 24 hours a day, 7 days per week
- All performers, front of house, bar staff, food traders and security will be trained in our emergency evacuation procedures
- Ingress and egress route will be manned by our front of house team
- Litter pickers will walk the route on ingress and egress, to and from the station
- Regular dialogue with the emergency services and TFL
Their Community Manager will be on hand to answer resident queries throughout the process via email, residents webpage and dedicated telephone number.
- They will also offer 1500 FREE resident tickets
- FREE family friendly community screening - 1500 tickets
- Local Charity Partner - Hogarth Trust Employing up to 10 local people
- 6 x work experience 18-25 yrs
- 3 x creative workshops with schools and local community groups
- Schools Show with capacity of 500 young people
On their Residents’ webpage: www.secretcinema.org/gunnersbury-residents-page
- Vote for family film screening choice -closing date June 17th
- Details on how to book free tickets for the family film screening (date tbc)
- Details on how to book free local residents’ tickets to Dirty Dancing (date tbc)
- Phone number for the community hotline during show-build, rehearsals and show run
- Email: email@example.com
Work experience: to apply for work experience places please email firstname.lastname@example.org