Museum during COVID-19
Gunnersbury Park Museum is open
We will be operating on new hours, and below is a guide of what to expect on your visit.
- You will find hand sanitation stations at various points of the museum for your use.
- We strongly encourage all visitors to wear face coverings in the museum. We will have some spare disposable ones available should you need, please ask at the Front Desk.
- There are one-way systems in place in some areas where social distancing is difficult.
- Some areas of the museum will be closed depending on numbers of visitors and when we have private hires and events.
- Visitors will be encouraged to observe social distancing when inside the museum.
- If you feel any of the Covid-19 symptoms as per NHS guidance please rearrange your visit for a later date.
- We are providing our volunteers with PPEs to use at their discretion.
- The Front Desk will be provided with a protective screen.
- Touchable surfaces and devices will be regularly sanitised throughout the day.
- Toilets will be regularly cleaned.
- Our shop will only be accepting card payments.
- Please be aware that there is no storage space for bags, scooters or prams.
- Some of our interactive displays may be available for use.
- We strongly encourage you to check in on the NHS track and trace system.