Go Ape survey results

Following the consultation exercise in the summer, by mutual agreement, we’re postponing the final decision on the course layout until after Christmas. We will keep you up to date if there are any substantial changes by posting on here.

You can still view the result of our consultation here:

Gunnersbury – Go Ape Survey Summary

Gunnersbury Go Ape – Written Feedback

Gunnersbury Go Ape Open Event Feedback Summary