We always welcome visits from local community groups, and special tours can be arranged upon request.
To book a tour or for more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want you to get the most out of your visits to Gunnersbury. Join us for a free training session for group leaders – you’ll come away with good knowledge of Gunnersbury and greater confidence to support your group during a visit.
Youth Forum Launch
We are creating a Youth Forum for young people aged 14-19 from across the boroughs of Hounslow and Ealing.
As part of the Youth Forum you will:
• Work with the Museum and Park to give your views on activities, collections and exhibitions
• Suggest new ideas on how to make both the Park and Museum more accessible to young people
• Create and deliver events
• Get involved in our social media, marketing and publicity
As a thank you for taking part we will give you:
• Meeting space
• Free tickets for events and workshops at Gunnersbury Park Museum
• Free refreshments at meetings
To launch the new Youth Forum we will be hosting a two day event on Thursday 21 and Friday 22 February (half term) 11:00 – 16:00 at Gunnersbury Park Museum. The two days will include talks and activities, a museum tour, a social media takeover and an opportunity to create a short video exploring our joint local heritage. Lunch and refreshments on both days will be provided and travel costs on public transport will be reimbursed.
For further information please contact Sharon Walters, Communities Officer, Gunnersbury Park Museum 020 3961 0287 email@example.com
BEAT returns to Gunnersbury Park Museum
BEAT (Borough of Ealing Art Trail) is Ealing’s first ever Art Trail. The main event takes place over two consecutive weekends in September each year and enables the general public to see and buy some of the unique artwork being created by local artists right on their doorstep.
Last year Gunnersbury Park Museum hosted BEAT and featured three local artists for the first time in the grand, newly restored building, bringing in over 1,000 visitors over the two weekends. Due to the huge success of BEAT at Gunnersbury Park Museum last year, we would like to extend the offer of exhibition space to 8 artists living in the London Borough of Ealing.
If you are interested in showing your work, please contact Sharon Walters Communities Officer firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
• Artist’s statement – maximum 200 words
• A paragraph explaining how you will support marketing of the event
• Details of any workshops or talks you could offer our visitors alongside the exhibition
• 3-5 images of your work
• In order to exhibit you will need to be a BEAT member. For further information please visit www.ealingbeat.org.uk
• On Friday 6th September a Private View will take place in the Rothschild Rooms at Gunnersbury Park Museum. It is an ‘invite only’ event and artists selected to exhibit will be expected to cover the costs for the evening (approximately £50 per artist).
• Due to the heritage nature of the space, we are unable to allow artists to hang work on the walls. However, we can offer tables to display your work. Your chosen display method must be agreed with the Gunnersbury team.
• As an exhibiting artist you will be expected to be present at all four days of the show, timings are as follows:
Saturday 7th September 11:00 – 18:00
Sunday 8th September 11:00 – 18:00
Saturday 14th September 11:00 – 18:00
Sunday 15th September 11:00 – 18:00
Submission deadline: Monday 4 March at 17:00